Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another pic from the Lone Cowboy March

Another picture from the protest, taken by a kindly stranger who said, "I don't know what you're protesting, but stand up for yourself!"

The image “http://photos.friendster.com/photos/45/18/7908154/2690492292321l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

You can't actually read the sign, but if you can read the steely glint in my eye, whatever the sign says would be redundant. Between this photo and the last one, I think you can see that I weathered both conditions of extreme shade AND extreme sunlight to get the word out about Stephen Colbert's nascent anti-cowboy liberalization. And by the way, I said as much to the guy you see behind me, and he nodded thoughtfully. You hear that, Stephen? My meme is growing! For both our sakes, please apologize before the weather gets much worse.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?